- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Ensure the delivery product is scanned thoroughly through RFID with any discrepancies.
- Support the delivery team leader in ensuring the delivery is executed in the most efficient way and in line with the target productivity.
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and stockroom.
- Ensure the 25R replenishment is actioned accurately and in a timely manner.
- To be an ambassador in the company’s sustainability project and ensure that the company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to stay sustainable
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store.
- Responsible for the confirmation of all delivery notes.
- Continually develop stock knowledge and promotions throughout the store at all times.
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom processing overstock in the correct order following company guidelines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work varies hours overnight.
- Initiative and self-motivation to drive own development.
- Previous fashion retail experience/logistics
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, GB
Application Deadline: N/A