Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online. Our business model is centered in our customers, constantly adapting to their needs. We love what we do. Teamwork, passion, curiosity, diversity, sustainability, creativity and humility are our daily motivation. Does it sound like you? Maybe you are a Zara person.
You are passionate, curious, motivated and dynamic, with something different to contribute. You are a multitasker, creative, unstoppable and proactive. You love fashion and celebrate self-expression. You shine in a fast-paced environment, where you can be yourself around talented people like you!
- As a Store manager, you are an integral part of the Inditex image.
- Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while manage the department in accordance with company standards, working closely with the regional team to achieve the store’s objectives and support the entire team.
- Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To be the main point of contact for all managers in store for all cash desk related queries
- Process sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods
- Ensure Cashiers covering by planning and managing the Cashiers daily schedule’s in liaison with the management team
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Ensure complete efficiency when following opening and closing cash desk procedures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A