At Veeqo, we want to make it easier for Sellers to ship their orders, from any channel. We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to learn the needs and pains of our target Sellers, develop expertise in ecommerce shipping, and deliver New Seller and feature adoption campaigns. You’ll collaborate with product and marketing teams to deliver a consistent message from first touch point through product activation.
- You’ll learn and feedback the voice of the customer to product and the company more broadly.
- You’ll immerse yourself in the world of ecommerce shipping, learning everything there is to know about the industry.
- You’ll own and develop our shipping value proposition, providing clarity on target segments, differentiators, positioning and messaging.
- You’ll measure the impact of all your initiatives, ensuring key metrics are clearly auditable by senior leadership.
- You’ll drive our shipping go to market, collaborating with functional marketing teams to deliver effective lead gen and feature adoption campaigns.
- You’ll work with the wider marketing team to achieve business outcomes and report on key metrics to the wider business.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are a T shaped product marketer, with knowledge across a broad range of marketing channels and tactics and expertise in 1-2 key areas
- A complete understanding of the SaaS sales funnel, with demonstrable track record of improving marketing funnel metrics with product marketing activity.
- Any marketing automation certification (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar) will be valued.
- Experience in B2B product marketing, owning strategy, creating standout product-marketing initiatives and delivering measurable results.
- You’re a coalition builder. You know how to martial data and the voice of customer to bring teams together to pursue a vision.
- Experience optimizing product activation funnels.
- Bonus points for a knowledge and passion for eCommerce operations, with an eye for customer obsession.
- Demonstrable experience of user testing and analysis with an emphasis on executing and/or defining GTM plans for multiple SaaS businesses.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A