We are looking for passionate and talented Quality Assurance Engineers to develop our test infrastructure and set up processes on improving the quality, diversity, and customer experience for our preview customers on Alexa.
- Work on test automation to reduce repeat manual effort in the long-term.
- Influence the quality assurance for new customer experiences across teams and features
- Setup and own the entire feature testing framework including – designing test plans/strategy, executing test plans, triaging bugs, coordinating with partners/communicating with stakeholders, and providing feature sign-off.
- Work directly with Product Management, Development team and Design to ensure that Alexa customers have the best experience.
- Perform release sign-off and production monitoring with automation to hold the high quality bar of our experiences.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing using Java or applicable languages.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results.
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience in a senior IC or lead role in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering or Software Testing.
- Excellent communication cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A