AWS IT Services Support team provides highly-available IT support for Amazon employees worldwide. We provide support for all used client applications, operating systems, email, VPN, mobile devices, and common collaboration services such as SharePoint and Exchange. Our customers may engage us via phone, chat, in person, or trouble ticketing.
- Written and verbal communication with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Hiring, developing, and retaining great talent.
- Reducing contacts through process improvement and root cause analysis.
- Responding to inquiries, escalations, and establishing partnerships with key customers and service owners.
- Working with engineering teams to plan for the support of new tools and services and improving the level of support provided for existing ones.
- Measuring, monitoring, and maintaining the team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Developing and maintaining policies, procedures, and processes.
- Coordinating a variety of projects in an operational environment.
- Leading a team of Support Engineers. Recognizing inefficiency and driving process improvement to enhance the productivity of all Amazonian’s.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience managing a technical support team
- Experience in making data-driven decisions.
- Established time and project management skills with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical troubleshooting and strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to operate in an extreme high pressure dynamic fast paced situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and
- possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism
- An understanding of enterprise IT systems such as Exchange and Active Directory, as well as exposure to a wide variety of technical products and issues
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience
- Experience in ITIL Framework
- Experience and/or qualification relating to but not limited to: Linux, Cisco, ITIL, and Microsoft
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A