Our Driver Conduct and Safety (DCS) Specialist role works closely with a team of program managers in the recently launched Delivery Service Partner (DSP) organization. This person is an important partner in supporting the DCS program and ensuring that processes are followed.
- Escalating issues and pain points in the process
- Identifying opportunities for improving the DCS experience and working collaboratively with team members to make improvements
- Completing key steps of the DCS process, leveraging multiple Amazon tools
- Investigating and providing recommendations for complex complaints.
- 1+ years of administrative work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Superb customer focus
- Good Proficiency in Excel; basic knowledge of Salesforce, SQL/VBA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A