Website Wipro Limited
The career opportunity is with Wipros Sales Group. The Global Client Partner (GCP) is accountable for both sales and delivery in an existing large strategic global account. This role is responsible for driving profitable growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world class delivery.
- Showcase Wipros solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipros offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customers strategic planning.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer.
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organisation and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: East Brunswick, New Jersey
Application Deadline: N/A