this is a great role in our central food production unit at wagamama as a junior maintenance engineer. you will be responsible for ensuring you maintain a high standard central food production unit which is industry leading, taking ownership on maintaining all machines across the site including 12 primary machines in high-care, 12 primary machines in frozen/low-care, 3x compressors and pneumatic rig, & number of sundry items including piping, tanks & racking etc but excluding refrigeration.
- responsibility for contractors on site to ensure all food safety and health & safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- completion of maintenance records in accordance with the maintenance procedure and plan.
- control of spare parts, tools, PPE & equipment
- hygiene & housekeeping with regard to maintenance room and other maintenance and equipment storage areas
- promote best working practice on site including goods in, stores and packing.
- ensure health & safety standards are maintained throughout the site
- ensure effective staff training with regard to equipment
- establish and maintain a good working relationship with site team at all levels.
Vacancy Type: Full-Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A