At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
- Define the responsibilities, operations and relationships of a specific software module, and determines how it will be adjusted to the fulfil business needs.
- Provide 2nd line support for systems in production
- Platform availability and performance.
- Ensure successful User Acceptance Test
- Contribute in the customer experience NPS.
- Dedication, sense of ownership in fulfilling company strategies. Continuous improvement in relevant area of profession.
- Quality assurance of locally developed systems
- Ensure full compliance of all locally developed applications with the standard software development methodology used in Vodafone Egypt.
- Participate in the Software Development life cycle
- Implement business requirements to technical systems functionalities.
- Results driven and solutions focused.
- Work and Interact with a diversified team to meet business challenges.
- Effective Communication with different stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, EG
Application Deadline: N/A