Service Desk Adviser ensure that our Global business customers that contact the Service Desk receive the best possible customer experience and quickest possible resolution of their query. Contact is multi-channel, multi-lingual and we strive to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact; 24hrs a day 7 days a week. The service desk provides the interface for customers into Vodafone and as such is responsible for ensuring any impact to the customer’s business is minimised. The Service Desk is fundamental to the both the immediate customer impression but also sets the tone for the ongoing customer relationship.
- Working collaboratively within the Service Desk environment and within ISO9001/27001 guidelines across support functions and various suppliers.
- Accountable for proactive and reactive customer communication throughout the life of the incident providing timely, relevant and useful input in line with client agreed SLAs.
- Continuous Service Improvement – identification of opportunities within the operation to reduce process and support gaps. Improve customer experience, reduce escalation and improve client NPS whilst following ISO guidelines.
- Validate, repair, track and drive all tickets in line with agreed quality measures.
- Incident Management – ownership and driving resolution of incidents and first point of contact resolution of faults and requests.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Customer Centric
- Effective Communicator
- Fixed and Wireless Networking infrastructure experience is useful, knowledge of DSL, IPVPN, WAN, VONE is highly desirable but not essential
- Service Desk / Help Desk experience (1yr+)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills in English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A