We are looking for people who are level-headed, have a mature mind-set, combined with enthusiasm, energy and drive. It can be a demanding role and you’ll need to be able to commit to some weekend work as well as weekdays, but for the right person, it’s an amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most valuable brands.
- Deliver exceptional service to Vodafone customers and take personal ownership for meeting their needs
- Partaking in Vodafone’s security vetting process whenever required
- Always act with good conduct, ensuring our customers are given correct and relevant information ensuring their needs are met and allowing them to make an informed decision.
- To meet and exceed individual sales targets and ensure compliance against key metrics
- Adhere to company and regulatory policies and guideline at all times
- Provide expert knowledge of Vodafone products, services, and processes and their unique selling points throughout a customer’s relationship with us
- Undertake regular learning and development and align with company and FCA requirements
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A