This position is responsible for loading and unloading equipment and packages on UPS aircraft. He/she may also perform other tasks as assigned on the ramp and inside the warehouse in a fast-paced environment.
- Unload and load UPS aircraft.
- Learn and properly execute the methods for working on the ramp and inside the warehouse.
- Airport RAIC and D/A is an asset.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs unassisted
- Availability to work Tuesday to Saturday, up to 5 hours per day.
- Ramp or Warehouse experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Calgary, CA
Application Deadline: N/A