This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. This position may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A