This is an exciting, varied role for someone to join a busy, passionate & driven communications team and to be involved in innovative marketing through global PR and communications activities. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of Dove’s new marketing model, proving the importance of other people’s voices to drive brand power.
You will also work very closely with global category teams to ensure consistency of approaches, build exceptional ‘Others Say’ strategies and plans that meet category objectives to drive brand power. You will also work hand in hand with top Dove markets to ensure the best possible execution.
- To work closely with global category teams to identify key campaigns for PR/Comms channel and develop PR/Comms plans for each.
- To develop all related PR/comms materials – press releases (copy and design), digital press releases, beauty editorial imagery, reactive Q&A’s.
- To support the Communications Director as ‘issues slayer’ on specific categories – proactively tackle issues management including working with categories to review
- campaigns in early development, identifying risk factors and subsequent mitigation options.
- To actively contribute to a dynamic communications environment of continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- To work collaborative with top Dove countries on their integrated comms plan – offering counsel and expert advice along the way.
- To support the Global Communications Director in the continued evolution of the Dove PR/Comms function in the categories and bring new thinking
- High profile issues management
- Experience of managing and executing brand PR/Comms campaigns from beginning to end
- Significant experience in external PR/Communications in a large organisation or PR agency, ideally with strong beauty industry experience.
- Experience managing PR/Comm projects and events
- Stakeholder management – multiple internal and external
- Proven networking abilities
- Clear understanding of the requirements and demands of an international role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A