The Process Engineer role is critical to the development of our factories to World Class, which means zero effects, zero waste and zero losses. She/he will apply extensively the full range of Focused Improvement and Quality Improvement methods and tools to counter losses identified in the areas of Productivity, Safety, Quality, Cost Deployment, Customer Service and Logistics. Reports to Site Technical Manager, Kilbourn.
- You’re a culture and change champion: Our vision is to move to semi-autonomous teams and we require process engineer’s with a passion for achieving results through great teamwork, an ability to teach new tools and methodologies and ensuring that you and your colleagues are fully aligned and drawing on one another’s strengths.
- You’re a born leader: Working directly with the line crews on a daily basis the Process Engineer also acts as the technical trainer for line teams and provides coaching in phenomena identification, root cause analysis and the establishment of counter-measures. Working directly with the line crews on a daily basis the Process Engineer also acts as the technical trainer for line teams and provides coaching in phenomena identification, root cause analysis and the establishment of counter-measures.
- You love to win and have fun doing it: Taking responsibility for building your team’s performance and sharing your best interventions to help support other lines’ in their improvements.
- You’re a change maker: The Process Engineer is responsible for the validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line. A core deliverable is eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to semi-autonomous teams.
- You’re a dot connector: Apply the full set of WCM methods and tools to identify root causes, define countermeasures and validate their effectiveness; mastery of AM, PM, FI, QC and Logistics methods and tools. Establish standards to support line operators sustain new basic conditions.
- Education: BS Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Experience in leading technical or operations teams (white/blue collar)
- Experience: 2 + years in FMCG/ related Industry
- Experience in AM, PM, FI, Quality and Logistics methods and tools
- Software / PLC programming knowledge
- Experience in statistics and process control tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A