The position will focus on supporting Customer Business Manager at Walmart. This position will entail proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimizing potential risks to the existing business. The position will require proficient skills in managing Walmart’s Retail Link system, Nielsen and Hyperion/Essbase sales reporting system. The person is responsible for weekly reporting and analysis. The position will involve customer service follow up to ensure service level goals are met. Significant interaction with the customer and cross functional teams is required.
- The position will require timely communication and in depth analytical support focused on business solutions. The person loves analytics and is expected to develop a strong working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrate the ability to capture information to incorporate into insight based selling stories via Excel and PowerPoint presentations, providing regular business updates and bringing new opportunities to the Customer Business Manager.
- The position will require an intense understanding and use of Walmart’s Retail Link system, to look into customer trends, pricing trends, dollar & unit trends, inventory management & promotional evaluation management.
- Will assist in customer administration, which includes completing all customer new item merchandising forms, item set up/maintenance, and contracts on a timely basis to ensure compliance with Unilever audit procedures.
- The position will require the ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen and Merlin data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and distribution/ranking reports).
- This position will require regular interaction owning a relationship directly with Walmart staff on a weekly basis. Strong understanding of Walmart’s Go to Market strategy and strong communication and customer focused mindset are critical to servicing the customer in this role.
- You’re a dot connector: Seeks to understand broader team business goals and plans and ensures that goals/plans business unit are not in conflict; shares best practices.
- You’re a born leader: At Unilever, everyone has a responsibility to take the lead, and everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. Leadership is about impact and behavior, not job titles and work levels – it is everyone’s business, not just manager’s business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A