Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Gain hands-on knowledge through a rotation in several of our warehouse departments including order fulfillment, shipping, operations, velocity, inventory control and facilities.
- Work on special projects and receive mentor support.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- This internship is open to students seeking a career in warehousing and / or management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Train and develop warehouse management skills while learning how to lead and motivate others.
- Perform warehouse functions including packing, picking and inventory control.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including proficiency with Word and Excel.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
Company: Orlando Health
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A