The Student Health and Well-being (SHW) cluster of the UC San Diego, which reports through UC San Diego Health System, plays a leadership role in creating a strong and active wellness culture that enables all students to flourish in body, mind and spirit. This includes promotion and the expansion/development of a student health and well-being center, and the transformation of existing departments, under the oversight of the executive director, into a cohesive, trans-disciplinary source of integrated wellness services. The SHW cluster includes the departments of Student Health Services (SHS), Health Promotion Services (HPS), Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) and SHW Administration.
- Demonstrated expertise, training, knowledge, and experience assessing and treating patients with Eating Disorders.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws and standards of professional conduct. Knowledge of the current laws, procedures, and the American Psychological Association ethical principles that govern the practice of psychology in the State of California.
- Proven ability to conduct culturally proficient and focused individual, conjoint, couples, and family counseling and psychotherapy, as well crisis intervention at an individual and community level.
- Sustained knowledge and experience working with a culturally diverse college populations including ability and expertise with traditionally under-served student groups.
- Thorough knowledge associated with providing evaluation, diagnosis and psychotherapy services through Intake clinical interviews, psychodiagnostic assessment, treatment plan formulation and recommendations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A