Business Architecture at TfL develops and articulates a holistic view of our business eco-system, across business units, partners and customers, informing key product investment decision-making and aiding understanding of TfL’s business environment and the business outcomes to be realised.
Working within the Business Architecture team, the Product Analyst is responsible providing analysis and support activities to Business Architecture and Product Management. They provide timely and quality information to inform; investment planning that meets business needs, and delivery oversight of change initiatives to deliver business outcomes.
- Provide analysis and support to inform the management of pan-TfL roadmaps for their respective business areas and products, that meet defined business outcomes and seek to optimise the whole life costs of technology.
- Plan and conduct required external due diligence and market research activities within the respective business area and product domains, and provide recommendations that exploit relevant commercial opportunities within the wider T&D marketplace.
- Plan and conduct investigation, analysis and due diligence activities on external technology solution providers.
- Conduct cost and benefit analysis for products and projects in conjunction with TfL Finance and Commercial teams and other departments to source the required information and deliver timely analysis that informs the total cost of ownership and benefits realisation activity.
- Able to apply qualitative (e.g. conducting interviews and workshops) and quantitative (e.g. plotting correlations and calculating averages) analysis techniques to elicit & clearly present information to inform decision-making
- Good research abilities, able to design and implement primary and secondary research activities
- Good planning and organisation skills able to prioritise workloads to ensure key activities are delivered on time
- Excellent information management skills (eg. use and exploitation of Sharepoint, Teams, Excel, etc)
- Ability to perform high-level financial analysis including categorising costs and calculating totals
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery in-line with agreed outcomes
- Experienced in delivering quality and timely analysis to support investment planning and delivery oversight
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A