As a Digital Product Manager, you will join a highly collaborative and creative area of TfL Technology and Data (T&D). The Digital team is responsible for designing and delivering world-class customer facing technology; from the very successful TfL website and TfL Go app, to bots and digital information screens. We look after the technology that underpins these services, including the TfL ID account and journey planning engine, and also work with users of our open data to deliver services on 3rd party platforms.
- As a Digital Product Manager, you’ll work alongside experience designers, digital analytics and insight experts and technology experts.
- You will support the Senior Product Manager by taking ownership of one or more product areas, helping to define and drive forward the roadmap.
- You might be working on supporting customers as they plan and travel around London or helping to deliver a single identity system across digital channels.
- You could be championing accessibility, air quality and active travel, or perhaps delivering novel ways of providing help and support.
- You will need a thorough awareness of digital technologies and agile delivery methods.
- You will have a knack for product innovation with one eye on the future, and the ability to articulate a product vision and get buy-in from stakeholders across the organisation.
- You will be delivery-focused with an awareness of budget and operational needs.
- You will have previous experience of working with complex digital products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ilford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A