As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue and passenger growth across the Emirates Air Line, Santander Cycles and London River Services.
- Responsible for the delivery of strategies and creating business cases for initiatives that maximise customer volume and revenue related opportunities, working closely with Technology and Data, Customer Communications and Technology and Commercial Development to ensure the development of Sponsored Services is aligned with overall TfL strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that strategies for business development are delivered, such as the development of new ticketing infrastructure and the introduction of new packages across EAL, Santander Cycles and LRS, working across TfL to implement fares and tariff proposals to maximise fare revenue.
- Responsible for the management of business partners and stakeholders related to business development, including the delivery of the business to business strategy.
- Build and manage key relationships within the organisation, stakeholders and external suppliers at management level, to influence and embed leading edge thinking and service development principles in the effective realisation of service strategy.
- Responsible for supporting and developing non-fare revenue streams to increase operating surplus/minimise subsidy and improve overall customer experience.
- Identify and implement improvements that supportive service and customer experience targets which increase the likelihood of repeat use.
- External developments and emerging best practice, in relation to service transformation
- Knowledge of customer, IT and retail based operating environment
- Knowledge of project/programme management methodologies including PMO management
- Degree, professional qualification, or demonstrated professional background in related areas
- Good strategy formulation and business development knowledge
- Knowledge of target operating model design methodologies, service improvement methodologies and knowledge of strategy development techniques ideally within a customer facing, IT and operational service environment
- Proven experience working within a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of engaging with a broad range of specialists/senior management to agree, determine and deliver business level strategy and ensure effective business planning is in place.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a customer service, ticketing, revenue or operational service environment.
- Experience in the promotion of customer propositions to business and consumer markets.
- Strong track record of collaborating and partnering successfully with a wide range of stakeholders from multiple.
- Pro-actively manage own time and commitments, working within tight deadlines and multi-tasking across work portfolios.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hounslow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A