- Leads all areas of A/P day-to-day reporting and metrics, as well as driving process and systems change across the department and across the end-to-end process, through working and influencing cross departmentally within AP and across finance/accounting and other Textron functions.
- Maintain business unit and vendor interface via email, phone calls and/or any other means of notification of questions or issues with invoice processing.
- Ensure that the department operations meet customer service targets, rigorous quality standards and comply with Textron policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Directs, oversees and participates in the development of the department’s work plan; assigns work activities, projects and programs; monitors work flow; reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures.
- Process and problem-solving orientation: demonstrates initiative, analyzes situations, evaluates alternatives and implement solutions. Ability to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Strong project and time management in a deadline driven environment.
- Customer-centric mindset, professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion, ability to influence and drive behavioral change.
- Consistently demonstrates ability to work with and communicate with a wide range of people including: employees at all levels, the public, vendors and others. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the confidence and interpersonal skill to influence behavior and/or provide corrective feedback to those over whom there is no direct authority.
Qualification & Experience:
- Finance, Accounting, or Accounts Payable leadership experience strongly preferred
- Experience in managing advanced projects or programs.
- In depth, end-to-end operational understanding of accounts payable in experience in a large enterprise, high-volume or shared services environment.
- Functional knowledge of an enterprise resource planning system. (i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JD Edwards).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A