As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey. You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
- Scheduling test drives to help our customers experience the product, and promptly following up with them
- Operate with a flexible mindset to support sales needs across the team
- Creating and developing sales opportunities and new orders
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales objectives and KPIs for your location, including but not limited to:
- Execute on and share best practices with and across your Tesla location
- Execute necessary pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high customer satisfaction scores, in partnership with Operations team
- Ensure readiness of fleet cars at any given time and have an overview of resources available
- Ensure that customer details and all actions are accurately tracked and updated in our internal systems
- Guide customer through pre-delivery tasks as needed, to ensure timely deliveries
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s need.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Lothian, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A