As the Operations Specialist on the Sales and Delivery team, you will keep our sales and deliveries running with high speed and efficiency. You will be responsible for the behind the scenes activities that support vehicle sales and deliveries in your market across both new and used cars.
- Order operations
- Delivery operations
- Financing processes including finance applications or document collection
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy and completion
- Vehicle refurbishment
- Vehicle registration and ownership transfer
- Fleet management
- Support all internal sales and delivery processes on as-needs basis for both new and used cars such as:
- Purchase orders
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Administrative, automotive experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A