The Production Associate will report to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for performing assembly operations. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast paced environments. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance.
- Collaborates closely with technicians and engineers.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
- Tasks require the use of state of art manufacturing tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery.
- Perform complex assembly work.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must demonstrate an ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions for specialized equipment.
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook programs).
- Ability to lift 30 on a daily basis.
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform repetitious duties, including walking long distances and standing for long periods of time.
- Tesla Mission Driven.
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A