We are looking for a highly motivated, “hands-on” individual to join our Electrical Assembly Team in the assembly of control panels and wiring of field devices for a new generation of high speed, automated manufacturing equipment. The role includes interpreting electrical schematics and device layout drawings, populating panel back plates, point-to-point wiring and field wiring of machine control devices with some travel for machine installation and commissioning support.
- Electrical systems testing and debug, systems commissioning, installation, and troubleshooting of PLC based systems.
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics, assembly and point-to-point wiring of machinery control panels and wiring field control devices of custom engineered automated machinery.
- Proven experience in assembly of electrical systems for automated machinery.
- Must have thorough knowledge of current industrial electrical standards, ability to read electrical schematics, working knowledge of PLC’s, sensors, motor control drives, servomotor systems and basic working knowledge of pneumatic controls.
- Industrial Electrician’s license preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A