As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey. You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
- Guide customer through pre-delivery tasks as needed, to ensure timely deliveries
- Scheduling test drives to help our customers experience the product, and promptly following up with them
- Ensure that customer details and all actions are accurately tracked and updated in our internal systems
- Execute necessary pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high customer satisfaction scores, in partnership with Operations team
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales objectives and KPIs for your location, including but not limited to:
- Ensure readiness of fleet cars at any given time and have an overview of resources available
- Creating and developing sales opportunities and new orders
- Execute on and share best practices with and across your Tesla location
- Operate with a flexible mindset to support sales needs across the team
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s need.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guildford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A