Our Tesla Service Technicians are members of the largest technician team on the planet, working together in pursuit of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Joining Tesla, means being a part of a team of the most talented Technicians and Engineers on the planet, working on cutting edge automotive technology and on the most advanced cars in production today.
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Provide feedback to Tesla design and engineering teams directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and products.
- Partner with other teams to ensure delivery of an exceptional product by cleaning and detailing vehicles, as needed
- Assist with onboarding and training of new technicians to help upskill the team
- Enjoy your company supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
- Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of Tesla product line
- Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
- Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power and shop tools
- Basic command of the English or French (Canada Only) language
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Automotive Service Technicians License, or desire to become Technician Apprentice through provincial schooling (Canada only)
- Evidence of a “safety first” attitude
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Associate Degree/Certificate or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A