Tesla is seeking a highly motivated and deeply process oriented Logistics Analyst to join our growing supply chain team. In the Logistics Analyst role, you will manage critical domestic and international shipments to support Tesla’s vehicle production, service and energy distribution, and everything in between. You will gain invaluable experience about Tesla’s supply chain and understand our processes and systems from the ground up.
- Ensure that export process is in compliance with company and industry quality assurance standards (CI, Customs, etc.).
- Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc.) for export functions.
- Process and correct miscellaneous accounting issues.
- Ensure the Stakeholder is provided excellent service throughout the shipment process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Initial setup of export/import shipments.
- Data entry.
- Booking and coordination of most cost effective and efficient means to import/export goods within expected requirements.
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for Stakeholders as requested.
- Close shipments and filing.
- Self-driven initiative to gain and implement a broad knowledge of logistics best practices.
- Computer skills are required (use of Word, Excel, and Outlook programs).
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related field or equivalent experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- DG Certifications, preferred. If not already DG Certified, ability to attend and successfully complete DG certification course (Tesla provided).
- 3+ years of professional experience in manufacturing, supply chain, or logistics.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to achieve success in situations with high degrees of variation and complexity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lathrop, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A