We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our dynamic team at our Elgin, Illinois location.
- Any other duties that me be assigned by department manager.
- Machine parts to print using vertical CNCs and or CNC lathes
- Promote teamwork.
- Promote and ensure safe working practices and a healthy work environment & report all safety issues in writing to the appropriate Department Supervisor, Operations Managers and Health and Safety Specialist.
- Report all maintenance issues in writing to the appropriate Department Supervisor and Operations Managers.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Basic computer skills
- Must have attention to detail.
- Strong math skills.
- Able to work with and give feedback to department supervisors to resolve issues on the shop floor.
- Understanding of M and G code
- Ability to adapt to changing work loads
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
- At least 3 years of CNC mill experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Elgin, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A