As the Operations Specialist on the Sales and Delivery team, you will keep our sales and deliveries running with high speed and efficiency. You will be responsible for the behind the scenes activities that support vehicle sales and deliveries in your market across both new and used cars.
- Constantly search for ways to optimize, reduce or eliminate unnecessary tasks
- Ensure all internal processes are compliant and report any potential irregularities
- Test and check listing of vehicles and escalate any issues relating to pricing or presentation
- Show flexibility to support the different needs of the business in relation to the sale and delivery of new vehicles on an ad-hoc basis
- Foster and maintain a rapport with local Sales and Delivery teams
- Support with escalation when required, assuring customer satisfaction and operations readiness are secure
- Manage day-to-day operations, whilst recommending and driving necessary process improvements
- Management of internal and external correspondence
- Audit pricing and manage inventory brochure to ensure correct vehicle assortment is available per market
- Reviewing documentation for accuracy and completion
- Internal customer resolutions procedures
- Administrative, automotive experience preferred
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A