Production Associates participate in the development and application of Tesla’s Production System for the construction and assembly of our Energy Products. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in hands-on assembly and the application of production systems in any type of manufacturing environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within Tesla and outside.
- Understanding and using manifest codes and work instructions
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused
- Quickly communicating any health and/or safety concerns to the appropriate support groups and leaders
- Maintaining a safe and collaborative working environment
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on novel assembly procedures and custom tooling or test methods
- Escalating functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups and leaders
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must
- Operate robotic system and complex manufacturing equipment for process processes under supervision
- Performing standardized work process and following defined work instructions and sequences at a defined pace, repetitively for an extended period of time, and rotating as required.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening, background check, and pre-employment physical.
- Previous hands-on experience in the cleaning of industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lathrop, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A