We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Master Data team as a Master Data Specialist who will assist in the day-to-day activities and various responsibilities pertaining to supplier master data within the organization. Daily, this position will interact directly with suppliers and employees to ensure compliance with the Global Procurement Policy and country-specific laws. The candidate will use multiple web-based systems to accurately create, maintain, and validate supplier master data on a timely basis for our North America region.
- Assist manager with performing root-cause analysis on master data integration problems. Recommend and execute corrective action
- Assist manager in the governance of change requests to MDM components and policies. Review Vendor Master Data requests to ensure high-quality data is available to execute Global Procure-To-Pay business processes.
- Process vendor master additions and changes in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain accurate tax information to support year-end processing of 1099’s and other compliance requests
- Provide support and training to new and existing users who experience issues with vendor requests
- Assist manager with constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the master data to ensure uninterrupted business continuity
- Prepare vendor mass update request as needed
- Ensures SOX Controls, Finance Policies, Documented Procedures are enforced.
- Able to work independently with little instruction and can adapt to change
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate+ Excel skills preferred
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance and/or Operations role preferred
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Experience with ERP systems
- 1-2 years’ direct experience in Master Data Governance role a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A