The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking a Body Shop Estimator to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Direct Body Techs to perform repair attempts where Repair Vs Replace is not clear.
- Order all replacement parts from Tesla Warehouse.
- Create repair estimates for Collision Damaged Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles that arrive for repair (Technical estimating, no sales estimating).
- Document all damages requiring repair or parts replacement with photos.
- Build Repair Plans in accordance with Tesla specific repair procedures.
- Manage Time in order to meet daily requirement of fully Blueprinted vehicles
- Monitor parts delivery.
- Communicate with insurance company to submit claim and billing.
- Direct disassembly technicians as to the pace and scope of disassembly to expose all damages up front.
- Bill work in accordance with industry accepted Insurance standards
- I-CAR certification preferred
- Excellent Prior work references
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Proficient with Computers, as well as CCC, Audatex, or Mitchell Estimating Software
- 5+ years of automotive collision damage estimating experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Willingness to be cross trained in career advancing management roles as needed
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A