As a Tesla Advisor you are on the front lines, serving as an ambassador who ensures our customers receive an exciting, engaging, and seamless customer experience throughout the entire journey. You act as a pioneer for Tesla products, sharing your knowledge with our customers and building lasting relationships as you deliver an innovative buying and delivery experience.
- Ensure readiness of fleet cars at any given time and have an overview of resources available
- Guide customer through pre-delivery tasks as needed, to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent customer follow-ups
- Offering an excellent customer experience throughout the process
- In respect to Tesla’s processes, timely execute on sales administrative duties including contract completion, finance, and work in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to get it done
- Greet/receive customers at your location and deeply understand their needs in order to properly advise/guide them through the buying process
- Execute necessary pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high customer satisfaction scores, in partnership with Operations team
- Educate customers on the full Tesla ecosystem and all available solutions available to meet their needs
- Manage any additional duties to support wider business requirements
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer’s need.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newbridge, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A