As maintenance support, the team member’s responsibilities will be focused on assisting maintenance team in maintaining all spares for the production lines and planned preventive maintenance schedules implementation by using maintenance operating system to support vehicle manufacturing.
- Accurate systematic inventory, identifying spare parts, organizing and stocking parts for M3/Y Lineside Lockers/racks as per standard process.
- Responsible of learning all new FLUX features and for training EMT’s for new Flux features.
- Replenish Critical Line Side spares at all designated areas at the line on daily basis.
- Compiles, verify and submit/present periodic/scheduled reports to the management with constructive feedback.
- Process RMAs, Return Orders, Site-to-Site Transfer, Handover’s to spare warehouse and handle Adhoc shipments.
- Process Critical Spares Parts and work closely with spares planner’s & buyer’s for addition in Maintenance Operating System (FLUX).
- Analyze planned spares consumption and identify projected shortages to mitigate production lines downtime.
- Deliver spares & equipment between various locations within the Fremont plant as when and where needed by Maintenance & Engineering Team’s (EMT’s).
- Analyze Preventive Maintenance Schedules (PMs) data on daily basis and report to maintenance manager.
- Collect suppliers packing slips against spares shipments purchase orders and report to project coordinator.
- Intermediate level expertise on MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint), MYSQL is a plus.
- Ability to learn Tesla internal tools and systems.
- Ability to analyze data and problem-solving skills.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
- Passionate and high energy, with the diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to positively influence others, both inside and outside of Tesla.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of spares inventory management systems.
- Demonstrated skills in supplier operational and relationship management.
- Experience in Inventory, Stocking and RMA process experience.
- Able to present scheduled reports to higher management with high level of accuracy and professionalism.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A