We are looking for an Senior ER Partner with experience investigating and impacting dynamic businesses through effective management of wide range of employee relations and issues.
- Uses effective interviewing and documentation techniques; utilizes the designated online case management tool for tracking; maintains accurate, confidential records regarding all investigations.
- Participates in projects led by the Employee Relations and Engagement Team as needed.
- Develops effective relationships with HR Business Partners and Employee Advisor group to promote positive employee relations throughout the organization to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Partners with legal team/ internal audit and others in conducting investigations and HR leaders to provide counsel and facilitate prompt and effective resolution of workplace concerns.
- Provides effective and insightful management information, analyses, and reports on employee relations trends with Leadership and helps develop proactive strategies, solutions, programs and policies.
- Communicates regularly regarding pending investigations and provides clear and detailed investigative reports that support the findings and conclusions in a timely manner. Collaborates closely with EMEA Employment Counsel and HR Leadership.
- Conducts investigations in response to a range of employee relations concerns, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, workplace violence, and other violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. The Employee Relations Partner will also conduct more complex and critical or high risk / high profile investigations personally and cooperate with Employee Advisors and HR Partners for more standard matters.
- Provides training to stakeholders on the Employee Relations process and to HR on conducting investigations.
- Fluent in business English and German (other language proficiency a plus).
- Experience working with Works Councils.
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Possesses excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Extensive professional experience in employee relations, investigations, and/or employment law.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and professional demeanour.
- Experience in successfully implementing programs across geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in employee and/or labor relations in Germany. Knowledge of German employment law a plus.
- Extensive experience conducting investigations and interviewing witnesses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A