As the Store Supervisor, you are a high-performing, energetic member of the leadership team in your market, reporting to the Store/Area Manager in your country, and responsible for flawless execution of your location hitting all targets. You have shown an aptitude and bias towards developing and guiding people to excel in their jobs. You are a front line leader that gets involved in the day-to-day activities of your team, store operations, and dealing with customers. You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You have a keen eye for operational details and the skills to drive changes and improvements in the team. You can operate independently, but in close cooperation with the Sales and Delivery leadership in your country.
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Observe, review and continuously provide feedback on employee performance
- Partner with Store leadership to communicate and execute the vision, business needs, and strategies at your location
- Partner with store leadership and operations team on any key events or demand generation activities as needed
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide a best in class customer experience for every customer
- Display a hands-on approach by consistently coaching, training and developing Tesla Advisors at your location
- Provide robust feedback and input on the performance of Tesla Advisors in your market to your Store/Area Manager to ensure growth on the team
- Participate in and/or lead all sales, delivery and personnel activities under supervision of the Sales and Delivery Leadership in your market
- Coach and mentor staff, introduce best practices and enable inclusion and team culture
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Unafraid to question and take lead.
- Strong sales performance and understanding of the business and products.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and ability to drive employees to exceed targets
- Ability to influence stakeholders and peers.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring sales or operational roles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A