As a Material Handler, you will be trained to drive productivity on the Production Line and in Tesla Warehouses for the building of Tesla’s vehicle components and energy products. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and value teamwork in a fast-paced and safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! Tesla will provide forklift training and certification in this driving role. No prior warehouse experience is required, but you must be open to being trained how to drive and operate heavy equipment.
- Deliver parts to the production line and prepare shipments for offsite locations.
- Load and unload material onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts, balers, and/or load gratings.
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures.
- Stock and organize inventory.
- Assemble crates and containers, and prepare materials for transport by palletizing, wrapping, loading, and moving.
- Drive and operate safety sensitive and heavy equipment such as forklifts, tuggers, pallet jacks, flatbed carts, and more
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Locate and acquire parts from the production line.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills are strongly preferred (use of Word, Excel & Outlook program)
- Must be comfortable being trained to drive and operate heavy equipment for this specific role.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sparks, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A