The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking a Body Shop Estimator to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Body Repair Program in all aspects. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Build Repair Plans in accordance with Tesla specific repair procedures.
- Create repair estimates for Collision Damaged Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles that arrive for repair (Technical estimating, no sales estimating).
- Manage Time in order to meet daily requirement of fully Blueprinted vehicles
- Direct Body Techs to perform repair attempts where Repair Vs Replace is not clear.
- Monitor parts delivery.
- Communicate with insurance company to submit claim and billing.
- Direct disassembly technicians as to the pace and scope of disassembly to expose all damages up front.
- Document all damages requiring repair or parts replacement with photos.
- Bill work in accordance with industry accepted Insurance standards
- Order all replacement parts from Tesla Warehouse.
- Automotive knowledge/background
- Proficient with Computers, as well as CCC, Audatex, or Mitchell Estimating Software
- Willingness to be cross trained in career advancing management roles as needed
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Prior work references
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- I-CAR certification preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- 5+ years of automotive collision damage estimating experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A