The Document Generation Specialist role is part of the Delivery Operations Team and will work inter-departmentally to create necessary documents pertaining to vehicle transactions. This role will work a 7am to 4pm shift, and must be open to working on the weekends.
- Records information and ensures data quality in multiple record keeping systems including but not limited to Salesforce, Route One and App One.
- Assists with special projects as needed
- Coordinates with Sales and Delivery Specialists to ensure that all required documents pertaining to the transaction are complete and accurate
- Serves as an authority on vehicle tax and other fees by geography, keeping abreast of changes as they are announced and communicating them to the team in a timely manner
- Prepare and review complex auto loan and lease contracts within company guidelines.
- Participates in testing of new and updated forms and processes
- Ability to adapt to frequent change
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and think creatively with a proven track record of execution
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Ability to work across multiple systems; experience with Salesforce.com and App One a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A