As the Store Supervisor, you are a high-performing, energetic member of the leadership team in your market, reporting to the Store/Area Manager in your country, and responsible for flawless execution of your location hitting all targets. You have shown an aptitude and bias towards developing and guiding people to excel in their jobs. You are a front line leader that gets involved in the day-to-day activities of your team, store operations, and dealing with customers. You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You have a keen eye for operational details and the skills to drive changes and improvements in the team. You can operate independently, but in close cooperation with the Sales and Delivery leadership in your country.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide a best in class customer experience for every customer
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Control store expenses continually striving to reduce costs
- Constantly search for improvement. Provide a hands-on perspective to challenge and give input to the Store manager on their strategic and staff-related decisions.
- Display a hands-on approach by consistently coaching, training and developing Tesla Advisors at your location
- Participate in and/or lead all sales, delivery and personnel activities under supervision of the Sales and Delivery Leadership in your market
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling and delivering the entire Tesla ecosystem
- Ensure your team is set up to execute on its key sales objectives, including but not limited to the creation of sales opportunities, scheduling test drives, maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent follow-ups, and driving new orders and all other pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high CSAT scores
- Partner with store leadership and operations team on any key events or demand generation activities as needed
- Demonstrate ability to seamlessly cover daily store management duties as needed
- Maintain operational overview and translate business needs to actions on the floor
- Participate in all delivery related activities when and as needed
- Partner with Store leadership to communicate and execute the vision, business needs, and strategies at your location
- Champion change management in your store and local market
- Analyze data and collaborate with Store leadership to track and manage progress
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Tesla’s mission
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and ability to drive employees to exceed targets
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Unafraid to question and take lead.
- Passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and peers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring sales or operational roles
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Strong sales performance and understanding of the business and products.
- Valid driver’s license
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warwick, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A