As the Store Supervisor, you are a high-performing, energetic member of the leadership team in your market, reporting to the Store/Area Manager in your country, and responsible for flawless execution of your location hitting all targets. You have shown an aptitude and bias towards developing and guiding people to excel in their jobs. You are a front line leader that gets involved in the day-to-day activities of your team, store operations, and dealing with customers. You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating and analyzing sales performance. You have a keen eye for operational details and the skills to drive changes and improvements in the team. You can operate independently, but in close cooperation with the Sales and Delivery leadership in your country.
- Champion change management in your store and local market
- Display a hands-on approach by consistently coaching, training and developing Tesla Advisors at your location
- Participate in all delivery related activities when and as needed
- Partner with Store leadership to communicate and execute the vision, business needs, and strategies at your location
- Participate in and/or lead all sales, delivery and personnel activities under supervision of the Sales and Delivery Leadership in your market
- Constantly search for improvement. Provide a hands-on perspective to challenge and give input to the Store manager on their strategic and staff-related decisions.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide a best in class customer experience for every customer
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
- Partner with store leadership and operations team on any key events or demand generation activities as needed
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Tesla’s mission
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling and delivering the entire Tesla ecosystem
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
- Control store expenses continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure your team is set up to execute on its key sales objectives, including but not limited to the creation of sales opportunities, scheduling test drives, maintaining a healthy/current pipeline with frequent follow-ups, and driving new orders and all other pre-delivery activities to enable smooth deliveries and high CSAT scores
- Analyze data and collaborate with Store leadership to track and manage progress
- Demonstrate ability to seamlessly cover daily store management duties as needed
- Maintain operational overview and translate business needs to actions on the floor
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and ability to drive employees to exceed targets
- Unafraid to question and take lead.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and peers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring sales or operational roles
- Passionate about Tesla’s mission.
- Excellent communication skills in English and local language.
- Strong sales performance and understanding of the business and products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A