- Ensuring our colleagues have the tools to deliver their role well.
- Providing constructive feedback to Team Manager on individuals contribution to serving customers well.
- Understanding what may be getting in the way of individuals delivering a great service and actively remove these obstacles with them.
- Being readily available to resolve customer and colleague queries, leaving them with a smile on their face.
- Celebrating success within the team, being creative in the way you achieve this.
- Ensuring the team are dressed for service and positively reflect our brand.
- Role modelling great customer service and standards of dress, demonstrating a natural passion to delight our customers.
- Developing own Operational and Behavioural Skills.
You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Chelmsford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A