We are looking for talented and driven Pharmacy professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
- Dispensing prescription medicines, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Talking to customers and offering information in a confident, friendly and professional manner, providing our customers with a great service, making them want to visit our Pharmacy again.
- Supporting the operation of one of our new modern Pharmacies.
- Assessing the legal appropriateness of dispensed prescriptions.
- Offering appropriate information to customers on common ailments, symptoms and products.
- Taking time to understand the customers’ needs, explaining the benefits of the products in a way they understand and only selling products that are right for the customer.
- Supporting and delivering Pharmacy services and the dispensing process according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Dealing with clinical and legal queries from Healthcare practitioners within area of competence.
- Advising customers on the range of Pharmacy services available.
- Applying your technical skills and strong customer focus to accurately dispense medication for our customers.
- A desire to train and develop into the Pharmacy field.
- Experience or qualifications gained from working in a Pharmacy environment.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Abingdon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A