Working as part of a team of Pharmacy Managers, your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning. Supported by your Duty Pharmacy Managers, you’ll also develop your management and leadership skills by encouraging other healthcare specialists.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- A Pharmacy Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A