It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Delivering department routines
- Replenishing products within my store
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Work well within a team and communicate openly with others
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- Be at work on time, well presented ready to be a brand ambassador
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A