It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Delivering department routines
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Replenishing products within my store
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- From time to time, we may need you to cover and be responsible for the store. We will provide full training and an additional skills payment is made for the time you complete this responsibility. We will talk to you about these details specifically – this is not a compulsory requirement.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Blackwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A