We are now recruiting for a SharePoint Developer in our Customer Engagement Centre who will be designing and building sites, tools, forms and applications using a combination of ReactJS, Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online to improve efficiency and collaboration between colleagues.
- Working in collaboration with my colleagues to share ideas, define best practices and create an environment which drives creativity, self-learning and innovation
- Working closely with Product Owners & Improvement Managers to maintain and deliver the product backlog
- Understanding processes and using tools such as Figma to map out and design intuitive web-based solutions to meet the needs of Tesco Contact Centres and the wider business.
- Maintaining, periodically reviewing and continually improving pages, forms, tools & applications in use across the multiple site collections
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Spotting opportunities to turn standard business processes in to more efficient solutions and driving the implementation of these changes with the relevant stakeholders
- Utilising technologies including Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint Online and ReactJS to deliver feature-rich web-based solutions that benefit Tesco customers and colleagues.
- Understanding Agile principles and working within SCRUM product development framework to ensure an iterative, empirical approach to development
- Remaining a SharePoint solution expert by staying abreast of development & changes being rolled out by Microsoft to the various SharePoint platforms in use
- Building trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the business, working with them to support key contact centre objectives and to respond to the changing needs of the business
- Designing responsive websites, using web frameworks to work on different devices
- Managing change, projects and stakeholders
- Designing CMS or Web based applications from conception to implementation
- Strong self-organisation, self-learning & communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills, including producing wireframes and mock-ups as required.
- An understanding of Agile product development methodologies & best practices
- Working understanding of database management software & techniques
- Ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A