Website Ted Baker
Reporting to the Head of Digital Creative & Content you will be translating all website, online, marketing and business copy for Ted, working closely with various teams across the business to do so.
- Ensure all product and editorial content can be published in line with UK.
- Provide all business translations, including marketing, customer service and production.
- With the support of the copywriters, develop glossaries and guidelines based on market nuances and language requirements.
- Review the internal search report weekly and work closely with the Production team to optimise, making recommendations on localised language redirects and synonyms.
- Develop a good relationship with the SEO Manager and work closely together to optimise regionally.
- Translate and localise content and product information as appropriate, ensuring they can be published in-line with UK.
- Translate all product copy, working closely with the junior copywriter to share product detail and focuses.
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative.
- Organised, happy to multi-task and remain calm in a busy environment.
- Native or fluent in English and German. Additional languages such as French or Spanish desirable, but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and first-time accuracy, taking care and attention over your work.
- Good communication skills and able to build relationships with the team and stakeholders.
- Experience translating to and from English into second language.
- Experience using translation software.
- Experience of writing copy for a website.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A